There is so much to say about our day! We got up and left our hotel at 5 a.m. for an early-morning drive down to Agra. Why so early? Because it is HOT here! The earlier, the better, as the sun is still low in the sky. Sweat was dripping, but we didn't care. Being there was wonderful. It is truly an amazing building.
Having said that, the day wasn't all swell. Have you ever been to one of those timeshare presentations? I sort of feel like our day was the Indian version of that. That's all I'll say for now. A very good cultural experience that was also.......interesting.
Then we came back for dinner and a swim in our hotel's gorgeous pool! A great way to end the day!
Having said that, the day wasn't all swell. Have you ever been to one of those timeshare presentations? I sort of feel like our day was the Indian version of that. That's all I'll say for now. A very good cultural experience that was also.......interesting.
Then we came back for dinner and a swim in our hotel's gorgeous pool! A great way to end the day!
1 comment:
Amazing, beautiful, can' wait to see a picture of the whole family of 6 together!!
Post a Comment