Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Monday, May 30, 2011

Three hours 'til Embassy appointment...

....and I am finally off the phone (Eventually, I figured out how to skype AA which saved us money....wish I would've figured that out before.), and my boys are finally on their way back to the hotel.  Luggage took forever to get back, then security wouldn't let them leave the airport.  Then once they got out, they had no money for a cab.  What a travel nightmare.  Will we laugh about it someday?  I hope so...

If I go to sleep, I will miss our appointment, so I will shower, eat something, spend some time in the Word, and get the little guy up and dressed.  After the appointment, hopefully The Hub will be rested enough that it will be my turn for sleeping.

What a night!

3 comments:

Amy P said...

Praying for you all -- your Embassy appointment and your travels home.

kash said...

Praying too, so sorry!!

mcweitzer said...

Your little one has a home here for as long as needed. We all love you!

Post a Comment