Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Leaving on another jetplane...

PRAISE GOD!  Just checked my email, and there was confirmation that our CCC staff friend will be there, at the airport, to pick us up.  He also said that he has taken 2 days leave in order to be able to help us while we are there and said that he considers it a privilege to serve the body of Christ in this way!  What great news...can't wait to meet him because it will mean that we are in India in the same state as our son!  Signing off and heading to the airport, Hoffbeauty

4 comments:

Channing said...

Sarah,
I am really enjoying living vicariously through you via your blog. Thanks so much for taking time to share your journey!
Channing

kash said...

Whoohoo!!! I'm still cheering!!! and of course I'm stalking you!!

Kara said...

Praising!

Tiffany said...

YAY!!! Enjoying reading all these updates. Praying for you guys!

Post a Comment