Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Friday, May 20, 2011

Here in Bhubaneswar!!!

I can't write much because I have no wireless in our hotel room so am using the hotel lobby computer, and it's late!  But..........we met our beautiful, precious, amazing and brave son today!!  We were with him for 2 hours today, mostly with him sleeping in our arms after being slightly traumatized by meeting the strange looking people who took him from his beloved nanny.  He was incredibly happy to see her return but had begun to maybe possibly get used to the idea of one day liking us.

:)

It was a beautiful time, one that we will never ever forget.  I will write more about it later.  Tomorrow, we spend most of the day with him.

Keep praying...for our friends, who missed their connecting flight and are stuck tonight in Mumbai...and also for the passport situation.  We seemed to get a good sign today that perhaps they can be ready for us on Monday.  We are asking God to move, and there were so many places where we saw Him at work today.  Praising Him tonight as we go to bed...we are all quite tired.

Many adventures just in one day!  More later--

7 comments:

Kara said...

Tears! And Rejoicing! And lots of love and prayers!

Mama to AWE said...

No kidding Tara. Tons of tears here too. Can you imagine in India?!

Love to ALL the Hoffmans!

Mama to AWE said...

Sorry Kara, obviously I've got Tara on my brain and I can't SEE clearly through the tears. Ha!

Channing said...

Thanks so much for posting so late. I think I've checked your blog 20 times today:)I'm so happy you arrived safely and things went well with your first meeting with Jaget.
Channing

kash said...

Praising, praying and can't wait to hear more!

Tiffany said...

Crying tears of joy!!!

Melanie B. said...

tears here, too! so happy for you guys.

Post a Comment