(journaled on the plane, after having flown from Indy to Chicago and then gotten on our plane bound for London)
"We're on the plane, just over the Labrador Sea. I can hardly believe that this is real...but it is. I vacillate between being wildly excited--and calmly accepting. Life will change. Challenges will come. Love will grow. And it is all very good.
Hoffbeast sleeps, and Rex tosses and turns, shimmies and squirms. And I'm awake, at 3 a.m. England time, waiting for my little man to doze. Seems like a scene right out of...2319. :)
Just 3 more days, and Tom will be in my arms. The reality is overwhelming and wonderful. To think of all that had to happen to get us to this point...I wish I could write it all down, but thinking of it makes my head spin.
I worship you, Lord. You are the Creator of all things and our Great Joy. I bless your name tonight..."
"We're on the plane, just over the Labrador Sea. I can hardly believe that this is real...but it is. I vacillate between being wildly excited--and calmly accepting. Life will change. Challenges will come. Love will grow. And it is all very good.
Hoffbeast sleeps, and Rex tosses and turns, shimmies and squirms. And I'm awake, at 3 a.m. England time, waiting for my little man to doze. Seems like a scene right out of...2319. :)
Just 3 more days, and Tom will be in my arms. The reality is overwhelming and wonderful. To think of all that had to happen to get us to this point...I wish I could write it all down, but thinking of it makes my head spin.
I worship you, Lord. You are the Creator of all things and our Great Joy. I bless your name tonight..."
No comments:
Post a Comment