Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last Minute Prayer Requests

We leave for the airport in 5 1/2 hours, so I should probably get some sleep but wanted to say that we are ON OUR WAY TO INDIA!

Some prayer requests, specifically:

1) For Tom's passport to be issued without any questions of bribery or any hastles that delay our flights out to Delhi on Monday.

2) For Tom to be ready for us and to bond to us quickly.

3) For us to be thankful and to not complain in the extreme heat...it will be as high as 103 degrees during our time in Tom's part of India, and it's a humid heat.

4) For Rex, as he has never seen anything remotely like this kind of poverty, and I don't know how he will respond.

5) For me and Hoffbeast, Scott and Karen (our friends) and Rex, that we would walk in the Spirit, be gracious with one another, forgive each other quickly, and by faith enjoy the adventure God has us on.

Thank you!  Next time I write, we'll be in India!  I've never been to Asia at all, and sometimes it hits me that I'm going there.  And Tom?  I've never touched his face with my hands, but my heart has touched it a thousand times.  We're coming, Baby J...we've said that before, but this time, we are really, truly, almost there!

2 comments:

kash said...

Praying....

Mama to AWE said...

Praying, crying, smiling, praying.

Post a Comment