Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Update - 8:30 p.m. Saturday


It has been a very long day. Tom was in a lot of pain for much of the day but is finally sleeping. First time he's slept since 9 a.m. We finally feel like we have his pain management under control, but we've decided to stay here one more night. This is The Long Saturday for us for a different reason, and I pray that God will continue to teach me of His love for me as I love on my little guy. The spiritual analogies are flowing here, people! I'm missing my other kids but feel really good about this decision. When you pray, ask the Lord to heal his right hand in particular....because there was so much work done on it, it is the one that is causing him the most discomfort. Thank you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment