We are home, and Tom is asleep in his crib! Best part about the night was when he fell asleep on his floor while I was reading stories to him and the other kids. Oh--and having his purple leg cast signed...that was a high point as well.
Other than that, a lot of the evening was tough...I lost track of how many times tonight he said "I can't do it!" He is brave and strong and creative and curious, and I have no doubt that in very short order, he will figure it out. But for a few days at least, I think it's going to be difficult.
I got word today that my mom is coming up for a few days starting on Thursday, so that will be wonderful. And our team has taken over the task of providing dinners for us this week. Praising God for our sweet little community here--our "family" in Milwaukee.
Getting home was challenging--I'm not gonna lie--on a bunch of fronts. We are at the beginning of this long month.....we need perseverence for the task before us and patience with one another as we tackle it. Thank you again for your prayers!
Other than that, a lot of the evening was tough...I lost track of how many times tonight he said "I can't do it!" He is brave and strong and creative and curious, and I have no doubt that in very short order, he will figure it out. But for a few days at least, I think it's going to be difficult.
I got word today that my mom is coming up for a few days starting on Thursday, so that will be wonderful. And our team has taken over the task of providing dinners for us this week. Praising God for our sweet little community here--our "family" in Milwaukee.
Getting home was challenging--I'm not gonna lie--on a bunch of fronts. We are at the beginning of this long month.....we need perseverence for the task before us and patience with one another as we tackle it. Thank you again for your prayers!
1 comment:
What an amazing little man!! Love to you all!
Post a Comment