Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

And now back to our regularly-scheduled program...

Some of you have just begun reading my blog in the last few weeks in an effort to keep up on Tom and his surgery/recovery.  Thank you so much for joining us!  I will continue updating here with his progress.

However, I will also be doing something else again.  For the last 11 months, I have been working to document our travel to India last year when we first met Tom.  I have given myself 'til his Gotcha Day (just a mere 1 month and 3 days from now) to finish.  And considering the fact that I am currently on Day 8 of a 24-day adventure, I'd say I have a lot of work to do...good thing I've always worked well under pressure!

So, if you want to just get updates on Tom's current situation, click "Surgery" in the list to the right or simply scroll down 'til you see the word "Update" in the post title.  But if you'd like to follow on our journey to India and back, read along!

(And don't forget to comment here and there...it's nice to know who's reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment