Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Monday, April 9, 2012

Update - 1:30 p.m. Monday

Just got Tom down for his nap (which he went to easily--praise God!), and I'm about to lie down for a nap myself.  But before I do, I wanted to quickly report that last night's sleep was wonderful...in fact, I'm kind of surprised I'm so tired still.  It's all catching up to me, I suppose.

Tom slept from 10 last night to 2:30, when he took his medicine, then again from then until 7:30 or so.  So good!

This morning, he figured out how to pick up cereal pieces by squeezing them between his thumb and his cast.  Problem is that becamse of the bend in his cast, he can't reach his mouth...but he could reach Beth, so he was "feeding" her.  It was great!  Then a friend of mine came over and entertained him for awhile, and I think she wore him out!  He is letting me feed him without a fuss, so that's good news....his favorite meal these days is soup with rice in it, so we're going with that for now.

He's still compaining about his right hand hurting, but he's taking much less of the pain medicine, so I think we are making progress there...keep praying--the little guy had so much work done on his right hand that it must be very painful.

And now--my nap...zzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment