Okay, folks, pray us up, please! I haven't been able to be on here today because I've been busy being bossed around by my toddler. I certainly don't mind that part, but the reason he's bossing me around is because he is. just. so. miserable. It's pretty awful. And so sad for the mama's heart. Daddy is on his way, and I'm hoping that he will be able to comfort Tom. When he's sleeping, it's a beautiful thing, but when he's awake, he's so sad. We have had some small successes, so that's good.....it's going fine, but it's hard. Okay, this is the sweetest thing....the kids sent Tom a video text, and he is watching it over and over. He just looked at it and said, "I love you, Beth!" It's the ONLY thing that has made him happy so far today. Yay for technology!
No comments:
Post a Comment