Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Update - 10 p.m. Tuesday, April 24

It's been six days since I've written an update...where has the time gone?  We are down to single digits....just NINE days to go 'til the casts come off!

Tom is doing great overall!  We seems to be in a pattern of 2 or 3 really good days, followed by a day where anything sets him off and he's frustrated about everything.  Friday was tough, the weekend was good, then yesterday was rough again.  But today was a great day, with our little trooper full of smiles, hugs, and kisses!  :)

Please keep praying for our family....we are all ready to see what's under those casts, but we're doing fine while we wait!  Praise God for answering prayers!

A specific prayer request right now is related to finances.  We have been waiting to hear whether or not there is financial assistance available to us relating specifically to the physician's fees.  Today, the person I need to talk to called me, but I missed her call.  Please pray that I'll be able to talk to her tomorrow and that we will find favor with the powers that be.  So thankful that God is in control and that He is continuing to meet every one of our financial needs related to Tom's adoption and now this surgery....He is so faithful! 

1 comment:

kash said...

praying.... glad there has been more good days then bad!

Post a Comment