So what is NaBloPoMo, you may be asking? NaBloPoMo (which I can't say 3 times fast, even if I try) is National Blog Posting Month, which just happens to be in November. November is also National Adoption Month. Clearly, the latter is more important than the former, but hopefully, the former will give me some space, time, and motivation to write more about the latter.
This month, you will find me writing lots of different kinds of things. I will be posting updates on our family (hopefully with lots of pictures!). I will be writing about encounters I have with people in the city. I will be attempting to move far forward in the Our Cramazing May episodes (which I have given myself just one short year to finish in total...I have a long way to go).
Life is moving at break-neck speed....it's just kind of the way it is, I think. But all I have to do is spend time perusing through my first blog book to know why I do this: This is a record of our family. This blog houses our memories on paper, rather than just leaving them to be forgotten in our ever-fading memories. This blog will be read by our children and maybe even by their children. How are we living? What things do we care about? What are we learning? What fun things do we do as a family? These aren't getting collected elsewhere these days--In my dreams, I am a "scrapper" (shout out to one of my fav movies, New in Town!)--but that's not my life, so this is a great alternative.
Let the NaBloPoMo adventure begin! (Think I can do it? If you are reading this, post a comment below and tell me what you think the odds are that I will actually post at least once each day this month.)
This month, you will find me writing lots of different kinds of things. I will be posting updates on our family (hopefully with lots of pictures!). I will be writing about encounters I have with people in the city. I will be attempting to move far forward in the Our Cramazing May episodes (which I have given myself just one short year to finish in total...I have a long way to go).
Life is moving at break-neck speed....it's just kind of the way it is, I think. But all I have to do is spend time perusing through my first blog book to know why I do this: This is a record of our family. This blog houses our memories on paper, rather than just leaving them to be forgotten in our ever-fading memories. This blog will be read by our children and maybe even by their children. How are we living? What things do we care about? What are we learning? What fun things do we do as a family? These aren't getting collected elsewhere these days--In my dreams, I am a "scrapper" (shout out to one of my fav movies, New in Town!)--but that's not my life, so this is a great alternative.
Let the NaBloPoMo adventure begin! (Think I can do it? If you are reading this, post a comment below and tell me what you think the odds are that I will actually post at least once each day this month.)
3 comments:
Way to go, Sarah! You're 1/1 so far. I'll guess you can go 25/30 days. One day off per week, plus an extra buffer day ;)
Go for it girl, you can do it, I will try to comment every time I check in too!
I think you can do it, Sarah! God's strength!
Post a Comment