Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick-or-treat!

Hearing Rex's annual costume idea is always a favorite part of October.  He's so creative, and I love how he comes up with an idea and sticks with it, rarely wavering.  Neil, on the other hand, was changing costume ideas on me, literally, until the last minute.  To the point where I finally had to say, "No!  You said that you wanted to be a tiger.  You are GOING to be a tiger!"

So, without further ado....meet our Bag of Jelly Beans Rex, Tiger Neil, Princess Beth (Yes, it's the same outfit as before--still--with pants underneath this time.), and First-time Trick-or-Treat-er Tom.  He was supposed to join Rex as a bag o' jelly beans, but having him carry a jelly bean (er, a balloon) was about as far as we got.

2 comments:

kash said...

Ok, those are some great costumes, Tom holding the one jelly bean cracks me up!!

Bridget E. said...

I can't remember if I told you - but when I was about 10 or 11, I was a bag of jelly beans for Halloween. :) I didn't have the label "jelly beans," though, so I don't think anyone got it.

Post a Comment