Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

K5 Thanksgiving Feast!

Neil is in a wonderful K5 class at a wonderful school.  He has wonderful friends and a wonderful teacher.  We are so thankful.  There is something about a kindergarten Thankgiving feast...I'm not sure, but for me, it's some sort of rite of passage.  Maybe it's because I have memories from Thanksgiving in kindergarten.  My teacher, Mrs. Foster, and my mom, who was the other kindergarten teacher, always asked their students how to cook a turkey and then wrote down the responses.  I have a vague memory of this little interview outside my classroom, and now here is my son, arm around his buddy, chowing down on his feast so fast that I couldn't even get a picture before his plate was empty.  I remember very well Rex's feast when he was in K5...and now he's a 4th grader!  The time goes so fast, and I want to be busy capturing the memories while I can...so that I will still remember later.

1 comment:

kash said...

A fabulous feast indeed!

Post a Comment