I'm got a little something up my sleeve....I so wish I could speak about it, but it is a top secret, hush-hush, no-no-talk-about, vaulted, in-the-lock-box kind of secret.
Only 4 people know about it. Okay, maybe 6. But not many. Definitely not the people who need to not know about it, anyway. Unless they read this blog.
And if they read this blog, they still won't know that they are part of the they, and they still won't know what the what is, even if they figure out that they are a part of the they.
Christmas is coming...
Only 4 people know about it. Okay, maybe 6. But not many. Definitely not the people who need to not know about it, anyway. Unless they read this blog.
And if they read this blog, they still won't know that they are part of the they, and they still won't know what the what is, even if they figure out that they are a part of the they.
Christmas is coming...
1 comment:
surprises are fun!
Post a Comment