Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Friday, April 22, 2011

This is.....McWonderful!

Untitled from Sarah Hoffman on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Bridget E. said...

HILARIOUS! Oh my goodness, that's too adorable! She's going to appreciate that years down the road ;)

kash said...

Oh what a cutie!!!

Sasha said...

Umm.. Sarah, did you DYE YOUR HAIR???

Hoffbeauty said...

Sash, I must say that I'm slightly confused by your comment. Are you thinking that the brown-haired girl who picks up the "microphone" is me? Nope, that's my friend, Kara. I DID get low-lights a few months ago because I'd love to return it to the way it used to look. I've gotten multiple "Your hair looks more red" comments, so I guess it worked. If I heard one more "Where did she get her red hair" comment, I was going to cry. Had to do something!

Melanie B. said...

how cute! she seems to have that dramatic flair developing =)

Post a Comment