I was hoping that I wouldn't have to do this, but the time has come for me to go private on my blog again. For those of you whom I know are reading, I will invite you directly, but anyone who is reading without commenting, please let me know that you are here, and I will invite you to keep reading.
Why am I going private? Because I am dying to show off pictures of our son, but at this point, our agency still doesn't want his picture on any public online sites. So private it is....until we take guardianship of him, which we're hoping will be by the end of the month.
Hoffbeast has arrived safely in Turkey...I'm quite thankful for that wonderful little thing called international texting.
(Hiya, Daddy! Are you reading??!)
3 comments:
Thanks for the invite and I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Thanks for letting me tag along. Can't wait to *meet* little J!
Yay yay yay! Praising the Lord for you and with you! We can't wait to meet you, newest Hoffman!
Post a Comment