No real news about travel today, but I can report that I talked with our social worker who joined in advising that we prepare for a second round of fingerprinting.
This is completely unacceptable to me! Both of our last sets of fingerprints (one for each adoption) took 2 months to book and another month to get approved. Are we really suggesting that we don't go to India 'til August??!
I am begging the Lord to move on our son's behalf! He is the One who sets the lonely in families, and it's time for Jag to come home and start getting to know the family God has chosen for him. I know that what seems unlikely (that his passport would come soon) can be handled by our Father, and I'm asking Him to do it!
We need to buy tickets next week. I really think we do. Please pray for wisdom and for the right timing...
1 comment:
Praying fervently with you and for you! Bring him home to the Hoffmans, Jesus!
Post a Comment