I can't believe that it's finally time to do this, but here he is!!
Isn't he precious?! Those eyes!!! What more can I say? This mama wants to squeeze and hug and kiss and cuddle her boy....but for now, I look and I smile and I wonder and I imagine.
Isn't he precious?! Those eyes!!! What more can I say? This mama wants to squeeze and hug and kiss and cuddle her boy....but for now, I look and I smile and I wonder and I imagine.
Pictures like this have to hold me over for a couple more weeks. Hang on, Baby J...we're almost there!

4 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a beauty, I am in awe!!!
Mary says that he is really really cute!!!
Thanks, Mary...I agree! :)
Oh Sarah, he sparkles. He looks like he has joy in his soul, to go with that adorably mischievous grin. He makes me smile. :)
Post a Comment