In December, I finished writing on my old blog; problem is, our adoption story is mostly contained there, so I've decided to start reviewing the important parts of our story on here--and also post pictures, of course, now that I can! The following blog post was written on Oct. 16, 2009. I am so honored to be sitting at this place all these months later, knowing that soon, I will be holding these little hands in mine.
"Maybe Someday...Maybe at some point, I'll be able to tell all that's been going on here the last few weeks. Probably not. For starters, my camera is broken. That's a bummer and a half. But in light of everything else going on, that's nothing! The most important thing has to do with our upcoming adoption.....thus the "maybe" part of the title. We sent our agency paperwork in on Tuesday of last week, turned in the last of our homestudy paperwork on Wednesday....and got a call on Thursday. Yes, you read it right. We got a call.
Was it "the" call? We're not sure...much is being weighed, many prayers are going up, many questions are being asked, much waiting is ensuing, but at some point within the next couple of weeks, there will be a definitive answer. And when there is, I'll let you know. Until then, please pray for us...and for Baby J. Thank you."
On Oct. 8, we had received medical information...and 3 little pictures. This one and another one show the results of the amniotic banding. The 3rd is a sweet, sweet full body picture. He was so tiny...

No comments:
Post a Comment