Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Adoption Update - We need our guardianship order!

Our adoption journey continues...

-Jeff's ticket has been purchased!  He leaves April 8 for Turkey and then will fly on India on April 19.  Rex and I are hoping to meet him in Turkey for the last leg of the trip, but we really, really need Jag's guardianship order to come through this week so that we don't have to move the trip dates back.

-We bought Jag's new carseat yesterday!

-We went to the travel clinic on Saturday, and Jeff got his shots.  I couldn't get mine because I had a pretty bad head cold.  I will go back next week.  The pediatrician has ordered Rex's immunizations, and he will get his next week as well.

-I just talked with my friend, Melanie, about Neil's visit.  Neil will stay with Melanie and her family for half of our trip and then with another friend for the other half.  Beth will stay with my parents.

In other news, we will be moving back to our house tomorrow....can't wait to be home!

Please pray that our guardianship order comes through THIS WEEK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted reading what you are having to go through especially with the kids being split up. Yikes! I hope that you get that order stat and can be free to plan accordingly. This has been some kind of wait. Well, at last the adoption is in the home stretch, and you are home.

Post a Comment