Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Adoption Update - New Pictures!

I just checked my email, and there is a message from a family that is in India meeting their daughter right now.  They sent about a dozen new pictures of our Jag!!!  He is soooo precious, and I just know that he's going to fit into our family well.

I was praying for him earlier...a prayer I often pray:  that God would prepare him for our family...and us for him, too.  Seeing these pictures again reminds me of the wonderful care that he is being given.  That will certainly help him bond well to us, I'm sure.

Can't wait to be able to show you the pictures, but for now, I will include part of the note sent by the dad...

"Your son looks great. He is very friendly and a little bit of a joker. He looks well taken care of and happy."

Pretty great, huh?

3 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

What a gift! Looking forward to having the updates come directly from you!

Hoffbeauty said...

Can't wait for that day, Carrie!

melanie said...

yay, yay, yay!!! what an amazing gift!!! We are waiting right with you and praying with you too...come home SOON little Jagat!!!

Post a Comment