Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Monday, April 15, 2013

Intern Explosion--again!

Last year, I put up pictures of our new HLIC interns and titled it "Intern Explosion".  Here I am again, overjoyed at the fact that the Lord has raised up 13 interns who are assigned to 5 different Cru Inner City city teams....Milwaukee, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Seattle.  Pictured with me above are all of our interns for next year (7 new and 6 returners) and our 3 intern coaches as well as Janet and Debby, the ladies I get to work with on administration of our intern program.  It was such fun to get to spend this last weekend with them at their kickoff weekend, as they were trained and sent out.  They will report to their respective cities, Lord willing, in September.  Thank you, Father, for raising up these laborers for your harvest in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment