Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Over and Over

I have gone over every scenario in my head, it seems.  But each time I do, I come to the same conclusion.

"I am the LORD, and you can trust me."

I don't need to figure it out, or prepare perfectly, or practice my reaction to any given scenario.  I simply need only to trust Him.

We received good news a week ago when I went for my third ultrasound.  It was nothing short of awesome to see two babies who were growing and moving on the screen.  God answered the prayers of His people in the affirmative, and we are so grateful. 

But Aaron's heart is still very weak.

And so we have continued to pray.  Tomorrow we go for our first perinatologist visit of this pregnancy.  They are specialists in pre-natal care; it's what they do.  So I am counting on the fact that they will have a lot of insight into what's going on. 

Still, they don't know everything.  But HE does.

So I'm looking forward to the appointment and to, like before, seeing God at work, no matter the outcome.

He is our rock, our strength, our portion forever.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment