Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Leaving on a Father/Son weekend...

I don't think I write enough about how much I love my husband.

Hoff-man, hoff-beast.  That's how he got his nickname.  He's not actually that beastly, but it sure is a great name.

Last weekend, Hoffbeast took Rex on a daddy/son Passport to Purity weekend.  They had many a growing-up talk and made a ton of memories along the way.

He's a great dad.  To watch the way he prepared for and then executed the weekend....he's a teacher, and he loves his children immensely.  I am proud to be his wife and honored to get to share my life with him.  Being in this crazy world of parenting with him is something I wouldn't trade for the world.  He makes me laugh, he offers perspective, and he tickles, smooches, and zerberts in a way that Mama just can't.  Apparently, smooches require a beard, or at least a 5-o'clock shadow...did anyone else not know that besides me??!  I guess it does help to be hoff-beast sometimes.

Hoffbeast, I love you.  Thank you for the effort you made in loving our Rex well last weekend.  You are a gift to me, and I'm so thankful for you.....and I'm terribly in love with you still.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment