Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Monday, February 4, 2013

Caringbridge #4

I'm so tired. As usual, nighttime has fallen, and I am too worn out for a long post. But I would appreciate your prayers for a few things...

-Jeff is out of town this week. Please pray for me and the kids as we do life without him for the next several days. And pray for him, that his time in Texas at our HLIC leadership conference would be both productive and refreshing.
-Our next ultrasound is Friday, but Jeff's plane isn't scheduled to arrive until evening. Pray that he would be able to fly standby earlier in the day so that we can go to our 3 pm ultrasound together.
-Pray that God would lead us clearly as we walk on this journey.
-I'm still having frequent headaches.
-I've been quite emotional again the last few days...

Thanks for praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment