It is now officially my birthday, and in honor of, well....me!....I'd like to throw up some pics of some of the people in this world whom I love the most...on their most recentest birthdays. Odds are that I missed their birthday posts when they should have been put up originally. Okay, I just checked, and I actually did okay on a couple of 'em. Beth got a couple of pictures, and Neil got one plus some explanation. But Rex? Well, his birthday didn't even receive an honorable mention.
So without further ado...Rex's 9th birthday, last July in Colorado:
So without further ado...Rex's 9th birthday, last July in Colorado:
Birthday first day of Kids' Care/Kids' Camp
Birthday breakfast with mom (after we dropped other kids off at said Kids' Care)
Birthday self-portrait with Mom
Birthday dinner with staff friends outside our apartment
And, of course, a birthday cupcake "salad"! (That's what he asked for...it was a salad-themed dinner.)
I can't believe that you're 9 1/2 now, Bunch....just can't believe it. I love you so much, and I'm so proud of who you are and who you're becoming. Thank you for encouraging me and loving me....let's always keep our communication good between us, okay? (Hey, do you know where the word 'okay' comes from??!)
No comments:
Post a Comment