I do love my birthday...and I do love catching up on posts I always meant to write but never did. After writing about Rex's last birthday, I looked back at all the pictures from Neil's birthday last year that never were shared. Doesn't seem right.
So again, without further ado, Neil's 6th birthday, last June, on the way to Colorado:
So again, without further ado, Neil's 6th birthday, last June, on the way to Colorado:
Birthday pancakes at our India travel friends' house...made especially by Mr. McF!
A little Birthday basketball while sister scootered...what a beautiful summer day!
Birthday water gun
A birthday dad attack!
Birthday cupcakes
Birthday with new friend, B
A birthday attempt-to-get-the-siblings-to-all-pose-for-the-camera. It didn't work.
And finally, after a fun morning with friends and a long traffic-filled afternoon, a birthday dinner somewhere in Missouri.....at the favorite fast-food place of any child in America. Gotta love McDonald's for road-tripping!
I love you so much, Bud! You are so passionate about whatever you do, whether playing basketball or soccer or football or baseball....or hugging your mama. :) I know that you think Dad is cooler, but I also know that you think I'm the "best mom in the world"....I'll take it! How is it possible that you are now going on 7 years old? You were my baby a minute ago! I love the young boy that you are growing into, and I can't wait to watch and see what God is going to do with your life. Always treasure Him above all else...
No comments:
Post a Comment