Anyone who knows me knows that I love my hometown. I was one of those people who actually wanted to stay, even when so many I grew up with couldn't wait to get outta dodge. Now, all these years later, I'm the one who's gone, and I miss it so much. But God's plans are different than ours, and instead of living in my beloved Columbus, Indiana, I was planted in the central city of one of the urban centers of America. God is good, and I am grateful for where He has us, but I sure do miss my hometown--and I am so proud whenever I see a piece like this! It's nice to see someone else recognizing the wonderful place that I know, love, and still call home! This CBS Sunday Morning piece actually aired while we were in India, and in fact when we got home before leaving for India, the Republic, Columbus's newspaper, had a series of write-ups about the filming. We were a little pre-occupied when it was actually on TV, but I am so glad to be able to see it and share it now!
1 comment:
That is so cool! It makes me wish I could go back home there too!
Post a Comment