Today, we went to visit our friends that Neil stayed with while we were in India. It was so great to be able to be there for a good bit of the day, and as usual, Melanie's cooking was quite impressive. Let me name all of the homemade yummies that I tasted while there just for an afternoon: pesto mayo (on our delicious BLTs), banana/choc chip/oatmeal cookies, and bread. Now mind you, this is not bread made in a bread machine...this is bread baked in the oven!! Is it sad that I'm as impressed by that as I am!???!
Even though I walked around with my camera around my neck for half the time I was there, I came away with just three measly usable pictures--and they're not even that great. But at least it's something, right? My favorite? The pic of our little independent girls in their little yellow dresses. Please note that Beth and T are exactly 2 months apart........and Beth is older.
No comments:
Post a Comment