What will 2016 bring? I don't know, but I am so glad that I know the One who does.
It's quiet here at the Hilton, Christmas Conference having once again come and gone. Such a privilege we have to be a part of this little ministry called Cru. Such a valuable place to have spent so many years. I have grown, I have been changed, I have loved it.
Not that it's over or anything; I'm just feeling sentimental. No surprise there.
2016........here we are. Let's do this.
Kasey, Kara, and I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR from the TCX ballroom! (Jeff Hoffman not pictured because he fell asleep at 10 pm while trying to get the baby to sleep. What a guy!)
It's quiet here at the Hilton, Christmas Conference having once again come and gone. Such a privilege we have to be a part of this little ministry called Cru. Such a valuable place to have spent so many years. I have grown, I have been changed, I have loved it.
Not that it's over or anything; I'm just feeling sentimental. No surprise there.
2016........here we are. Let's do this.
Kasey, Kara, and I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR from the TCX ballroom! (Jeff Hoffman not pictured because he fell asleep at 10 pm while trying to get the baby to sleep. What a guy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment