I don't think any of us would have guessed that Dad would still be here to celebrate his 86th birthday with his twin brother, Jasper. But he is...and we are so thankful that Uncle Jasper and Aunt Gela were able to come over and be with Mom, Dad, and the rest of our family today.
Happy birthday, Uncle Jasper (the older) and Dad (the younger)...we love you!
And, as my sister said about our day, "Today we celebrated my Dad and his twin, Uncle Jasper...86 years! Blessed beyond measure to have such loving parents, and amazing family! I will always cherish every moment!"



Happy birthday, Uncle Jasper (the older) and Dad (the younger)...we love you!
And, as my sister said about our day, "Today we celebrated my Dad and his twin, Uncle Jasper...86 years! Blessed beyond measure to have such loving parents, and amazing family! I will always cherish every moment!"



No comments:
Post a Comment