Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Family Vacation, the Getting There

ROCK SPRINGS, WY --

The Getting There is sometimes the hardest part...we are well on our way, however, and tonight as my brood sleeps, I think of two years ago, our first night with our Bart.  I can't believe that he's two. CRAZY!  He is the sweetest boy I could have imagined, and I love him sooooo much!

Most of our day was spent cleaning and packing our apartment--I worked from the moment I woke up until the moment we finally pulled out of Ft. Collins at 5 p.m.  It was an amazing summer in FoCo, and I will be forever grateful for yet another year working on the conference team.  It was a special time for our family, and the importance of the topics covered at the conference cannot be overestimated.

Tomorrow, we drive to Idaho.  In the meantime, happy birthday, Bart and Aaron.  We miss you immensely, Aaron, but we again celebrate the joy of knowing that you are in the arms of Jesus, even as we are wishing you were here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you, sweet friend.

Hoffbeauty said...

I post so infrequently that I can't believe you actually saw this! Thanks, Kara...

Post a Comment