Ten years ago right about now, our beautiful son, Hunt, entered the world. He was 5 lbs, 8 oz and perfect...but our hearts were broken because the LORD had called him Home. I'm so thankful to know that Jesus understands grief and wept with us as we wept for the loss of our baby. God was faithful, and as we entered the next few days of uncertainty and weeks and months of intense sadness, He held us tight, always offering the promise of His never-ending presence...thank you, Lord, for the years of mercy and gifts of grace that have followed that bittersweet day. Mama loves you, Hunt, and I look so forward to the day when I will see your sweet face again...for now, I just have to wait and continue to entrust you to His very safe arms. God is good...even in this...and we praise His name forever and ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment