A year ago now, I didn't know you.
A year ago now, you were just a dream...and a joy...and a sadness...and a miracle...and a reminder.
A year ago now, I was waiting, I was hoping, I was dreading.
A year ago now, I held my breath...
And then you arrived....alone. And we rejoiced...and we grieved. And then we worshipped.
God. is. faithful. That is the repeated lesson, the lesson learned again and again on the wings of the pain.
Always there. Always trusting. Always persevering. Never failing.
He is love.
Today, I know you.
Today, you are a dream...and a joy...and a miracle...and a reminder.
The sadness remains, but it resides in a corner of my heart reserved for him. I take it out to remember....to remember him, but more, to remember Him.
Thank you, O Faithful One, for your great love which never fails, for walking with me into the tomorrow, where unknowns abound and joy awaits.
Bart and Aaron, Mama loves you both...so much.
A year ago now, you were just a dream...and a joy...and a sadness...and a miracle...and a reminder.
A year ago now, I was waiting, I was hoping, I was dreading.
A year ago now, I held my breath...
And then you arrived....alone. And we rejoiced...and we grieved. And then we worshipped.
God. is. faithful. That is the repeated lesson, the lesson learned again and again on the wings of the pain.
Always there. Always trusting. Always persevering. Never failing.
He is love.
Today, I know you.
Today, you are a dream...and a joy...and a miracle...and a reminder.
The sadness remains, but it resides in a corner of my heart reserved for him. I take it out to remember....to remember him, but more, to remember Him.
Thank you, O Faithful One, for your great love which never fails, for walking with me into the tomorrow, where unknowns abound and joy awaits.
Bart and Aaron, Mama loves you both...so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment