This bouncy seat has seen much action over the last decade plus, entertaining some of my favorite little people on the planet with its motion, music, and lights. I took this picture of Bart this morning and felt like going on a little walk down memory lane...
Here are our bio babies at 4 months...
Bart - Nov. 18, 2013
Beth - June 12, 2008
Rex - Nov. 1, 2002
They all look so similar, but it is fairly obvious that Bart looks more like Beth than Rex when you look at these photos. I wonder if Bart will be as stoic as our Beth is? When I look at the above picture of her, she seems so different than the little person she has become, but when I look at Rex's picture, his personality of today jumps right out at me, as it always did then. Expressive from day one!
I know Rex and Beth as they are today, but all I know of Bart is what I see in that picture....and I love every bit of it! He is the sweetest baby I know (currently)! Seriously, could he be any sweeter? I just love him to pieces!


No comments:
Post a Comment