Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Grace and Tears

I've been doing a lot of thinking about baby Aaron recently.  The grief ebbs and flows, of course, and I feel myself heading into an ebb.

Or is it a flow?

Either, way...it was just about a year ago that we got pregnant, and unbeknownst to us, the God of the universe was forming two babies from one fertilized, microscopic egg.

A miracle.  Two miracles.  TWO miracles.  We had been hoping to be pregnant for months by this point last year, but month after month, cycle after cycle, the answer was no.

And then.....our gifts.

I'm a sentimental girl, so it's no surprise that my heart is venturing to the place of remember.

And even in that place, He is there, so I go with grace and tears and The God Who Sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment