As usual when we travel "home", we had a great time....I always love going home. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my hometown, and getting to spend time with my family is often just what I need. Here are some photos from our time....I love you all and miss you already!
My beautiful mama with Beth and my great-niece, K
Bart's first time in an exercauser!
K with her mommy and daddy
Mom sent me to the garage to get something, and what did I find but a couple dozen egg cartons just hanging out waiting for what, I'm not sure. Mom, do you have some big craft show coming up that I don't know about?! #myparentsarehoarders (Not exactly, but I do have to give my mom a hard time about this one! I'm sure she's got a good reason. Right, Mama?!?) :)
Neil decided to try his hand at my climbing tree this year. It is almost dead, as you can see, so it was fun to see him get up there while he still could!
Our Black Friday shopping involved just one late-afternoon stop...Target. While Becky, Mom, and I kept shopping, the boys all waited at the front of the store. The enthusiasm waned in direct proportion to the age of boy/man, from youngest to oldest.
Aunt Becky and Neil had some special aunt/nephew time together at our favorite local pizza place!
Later, Uncle Timmy helped Neil put together the new fussball table that he convinced Aunt Becky to buy. (She's a total sucker for Neil.) ;)
Because of the blur, you can't tell that Bart was totally laughing!! Outright giggles coming from baby for Aunt Becky! She is so good with kids, and her tradition of making babies giggle continues...
As usual, card games around the dining room table...
Bart was full of smiles for his extended family!
On Saturday, Mom, Bek, and I went shopping...Bart came with us, of course...
...and got a LOT of snuggle time with Aunt Becky!
Before leaving town, a bit of Grandma time...
...complete with more Aunt Becky giggles!
Thank you for a wonderful weekend....much love from the north to my family in the lower north. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment