Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall in Valley Forge

2013 Cru Stint/Intern Conference Attendees

  As one of my teammates said, it was, "awesome ministry collaboration with awesome colleagues!"

I have been incredibly privileged to be a part of the Cru Campus Ministry's Stint/Intern Coordinator team for the last several years.  Each fall, we meet in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, to discuss strategy, recruiting, policies, and all sorts of leadership development pieces related to our Cru intern program.

Jim Rhodes, the leader of our team, calls me at "at-large" member of the Campus Ministry, and my role on our team is partly to speak as a representative of the non-Campus ministries within Cru.  I love this team, and I continue to be grateful to get to be a part of moving our intern program forward, specifically in Cru Inner City.

This year, Jim hired a babysitter so that Bart could join me at the conference!  As you can see from the photo above, two babies joined in the fun this year...what a great example of valuing moms in our ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment