I call him sweetheart. He told me tonight with his gaze that he loves me very much. I told him right back that he couldn't possibly love me as much as I love him. And through tears, I told him again of the strength God gave him...strength that was strong enough for both him and Aaron.
Middle-of-the-night moments are the best. They are the only reasons that I'm not looking forward to him sleeping through the night.
Tonight, Bart met some new people. First, he met Shanice...I think they hit it off pretty well. Shanice came over tonight to talk about the possibility of living at 2319 this school year. It was great! Then, he met the police, who came to our house for reasons that were a bit more uncommon than someone living in our front room. Thankfully, anyway.
He protected him inside, and now He's protecting him outside. God, oh Faithful One, protect this house, this family, this ministry...for your glory and our good.

No comments:
Post a Comment