Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Friday, August 16, 2013

Bart at 3 weeks old!

I love him so much.  Period.

And I can't believe he's been with us on the outside for three weeks already.  Also period.  Where does the time go?  Before I know it, his first birthday will be here!

Bart is such a sweetheart.  But he's also just a wee bit grumpy.  Forgive the grump-a-lump looks in the following pics...the smiles are sure to come, too!  :)  And to this mama, his little furrowed brow still holds all the love in the world...
 Thanks to our friends, Tony and Julie, we now have a way to make it through the dreaded bath time with out too many tears.  This ingenious little bathtime cover-up keeps Bart warm and happy while I'm bathing him.  Of course, once the bath is over and I have to take him out of the tub, watch out!
 Granted, the post-bath time is cold, and he's in a onesie.  Mean mama!
 I mean, could that face be any cuter??!  I just want to kiss his sweet little face...and I do quite often!  :)
 Teeny tiny baby TOES!
 Ahhh...there's the calm look I love!
The blanket Bart is lying on is one knit for Aaron by my Bible Study Fellowship friend, Pat.  Bart has a blue one, and I keep this one hung on his crib.  These blankets remain two of the many precious and heartfelt gifts we received during our pregnancy...

Yep....we're in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment