Born July 24, 2013 at 9:47 a.m.:
Boaz David Washington Hoffman, weighing 5 pounds, 10 ounces, and measuring 18 inches long. He is tiny but just about perfect. :)
And to the arms of Heaven was born:
Jonathan Omer Lincoln Hoffman
For the last few minutes, I have sat in silence, amazed at the reality while at the same time saddened by the reality. Boaz is amazing....and I am totally, completely, head-over-heels in love. Again. Jonathan was an identical twin, so as I stare at my Bo, I know what my Jonathan would have looked like. Such a blessing. And I know that Heaven waits.....I will miss him, but only for a little while.
For now, the Lord has seen fit to give to our arms the gift of Boaz, and I am treasuring every minute.
Hospital for 4.5 days, now home for 3....we are beginning to get our bearings. Please keep praying, and I will try to do a better job of posting. There is much to tell...God.is.so.good.
In His Grace and for all the Hofffamily,
Hoffbeauty
Boaz David Washington Hoffman, weighing 5 pounds, 10 ounces, and measuring 18 inches long. He is tiny but just about perfect. :)
And to the arms of Heaven was born:
Jonathan Omer Lincoln Hoffman
For the last few minutes, I have sat in silence, amazed at the reality while at the same time saddened by the reality. Boaz is amazing....and I am totally, completely, head-over-heels in love. Again. Jonathan was an identical twin, so as I stare at my Bo, I know what my Jonathan would have looked like. Such a blessing. And I know that Heaven waits.....I will miss him, but only for a little while.
For now, the Lord has seen fit to give to our arms the gift of Boaz, and I am treasuring every minute.
Hospital for 4.5 days, now home for 3....we are beginning to get our bearings. Please keep praying, and I will try to do a better job of posting. There is much to tell...God.is.so.good.
In His Grace and for all the Hofffamily,
Hoffbeauty
No comments:
Post a Comment