Cutest Blog on the Block Background
Thursday, January 20, 2011
6 of 31 - Spelling Bee, Take Three
Tomorrow morning, Rex participates in his third spelling bee in as many years. For the last two years, Rex and G have represented their classes at the next-level bee. This year, Rex and G are in the same class, and Rex edged her out by spelling the word "biweekly" correctly. So this year, Rex and J will be representing their 3rd grade classrooms. Rex has been practicing hard almost every night, and we are really excited to see how he does this year. I'm actually getting a little nervous just thinking about it...I'm always way worse off than he is! You can do it, Buddy! Do your best, and you'll be great!
Labels:
Rex
1 comment:
I think Kara may add, "if you do your best, you are your best." ;)
Post a Comment