Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

12 of 31

I'm up late searching for information online...information about radiator replacements and information about park passes for our week in Orlando.  I know I'm probably stating the obvious here, but park passes are expensive!  I looked at the Annual Pass rate for Disney--it has over doubled since I bought my pass when I lived there!  Suprisingly, the Disney parks' admission prices aren't much more than Universal's or Sea World's.  Not sure what we're going to end up doing, but honestly, I'm having a hard time envisioning spending that much anyway, what with our recent and ongoing car/adoption/boiler costs.

I did find one great ticket:  The Orlando Kids Eat Free Card.  Um, we'll take three, please.

I know that our vacation will be great, no matter where we end up going or not going.  And thankfully, the kids aren't super wise to the amount of fun that is to be had or missed out on while there (unless, of course, one of the kids decides to read up on Mama's blog--then he will be wise to it).

Our kids have something fun in O-town that other kids don't--the Mama/Daddy Love Tour!  Yes, we fully intend to introduce our children to the wonderful places that The Hub and I visited during our courtship.  Our office building, our favorite Borders, my house, his house, the site of our first, second, and third dates.  You get the idea.  The kids, for what they know of it, are very much looking forward to it.  And so are we.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Sarah,

When you are in Orlando, I would recommend 'The Holy Land Experience' it has an amazing walk through the history of the bible with the world's largest private collection of ancient manuscripts! Brought to tears thinking of the brave sould who sacrificed everthing to protect and release God's word for the world.
Admission is a lot less then the other parks, and they even have some a lot of fascinating things for even the younger types.
It's a smaller park, where one day is probably enought to see everything you want to see, if you get there at opening time.

Post a Comment