Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2 of 31

As usual, beginning the blogging adventure after a long hiatus has been somewhat difficult.  However, after having recently read a great deal of what I've written in the last five years, I've concluded a few things:

1)  I wrote WAY too much about the fact that I hadn't written much and/or that I was planning on writing soon about this or that.

2)  I know where my son gets his writing style.  Sometimes, his parentheses and side comments annoy me when I read his stuff.  Well, it turns out that they annoy me in my own writings, too!  Not quite sure what to do about this one...

3)  Even when I didn't write as often as I'd have liked, I am still grateful for the memories that I did get around to recording.  Blogging is worth it, even if only for the scrapbook part of it.  It's so worth it.

I have great plans for this space. We'll see what develops...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

oh, I don't know. I think side comments can be fun. Just think of C.S. Lewis and all of his side comments about not locking yourself inside wardrobes and things like that! :-)

Hoffbeauty said...

You're right, Rachel....and you've convinced me. If C.S. Lewis can do it, why can't I??! :)

(And you're reading...and commenting! Yay!)

kash said...

Write on girl!!!

Post a Comment