I was recently told once that in order for an author to start writing something great, he needs to just start writing something.
I think that's good advice, even for me. I don't exactly consider myself an author, but even for a blogger or a person writing a diary, it makes sense. Who knows when something ordinary might eventually turn into something great?
Today was the first day of my 43rd year of life. Forty-two years of living. I'm a mom, a daughter, a sister, a friend, an aunt, a great-aunt, a church member, a Cru Inner City staff woman, a wife. So many things happen in a given day in our crazy inner city life--both good and bad--that I'm really wanting to write it down. So that someday, when I can't remember, someone will. If it even matters by then.
I started the day with this verse: "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." -John 10:10
Jesus came that life abundant would be possible, even on Earth, and even when pain surrounds us. Amen.
Forty-third year...let's do this!
I think that's good advice, even for me. I don't exactly consider myself an author, but even for a blogger or a person writing a diary, it makes sense. Who knows when something ordinary might eventually turn into something great?
Today was the first day of my 43rd year of life. Forty-two years of living. I'm a mom, a daughter, a sister, a friend, an aunt, a great-aunt, a church member, a Cru Inner City staff woman, a wife. So many things happen in a given day in our crazy inner city life--both good and bad--that I'm really wanting to write it down. So that someday, when I can't remember, someone will. If it even matters by then.
I started the day with this verse: "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." -John 10:10
Jesus came that life abundant would be possible, even on Earth, and even when pain surrounds us. Amen.
Forty-third year...let's do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment