Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Friday, January 30, 2015

Our team rocks...and a very happy birthday to Kara!

There just aren't that many people who can rock these pink snake skin pants...including Bridget. But she sure did rock the effort. Two very enthusiastic thumbs-up from the birthday girl...happy birthday, Kara! We love ya'!

(I don't usually write on my blog about my teammates, the amazing women that God has put in my life here in MKE that make the everyday so interesting...but I should!  Bridget and Kara are two of those women, and I love them both so much!  Even as I sit at Starbuck's blogging, Bridget has taken Tom and Beth with her as she runs errands, and a couple of days ago, Kara delivered a book to the littles that she been working on making with them.  Our teammates--our friends--love our children, as well as us, so well, and we are so grateful.  We couldn't do life without you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment