Favorite quotes from TCX:
"If we rationalize our sin, we are disagreeing with God." -Rick James
"Don't ask, 'What is God's plan for my life?' Ask, 'What is God's plan, and how does my life fit into that plan?'" -Ben Newton
"Sin echoes...and I don't want that echo." -Troy Shirley
Great challenge on dealing with personal sin areas...praying that many students will not forget what was said!
While hanging out at our Cru Inner City booth, Tom decided to venture down and visit with some of the other staff. I was upstairs in the room, and suddenly my phone buzzes with a text from a number I don't know....it was a staff girl I've never met, sending me a pic of Tom!
One morning, Rex and Neil got to participate in a packing party at Feed My Starving Children...such a blessing that our kids get to learn about children all over the world who are in need through this wonderful ministry!
I love my job! How is it that Hoffbeast and I have had the great privilege of serving with Cru for this long now? Twenty-five years for him, and almost 18 for me...amazing! TCX was encouraging, challenging, and refreshing, and believe it or not, our family of 7 did just fine in a hotel room for a week!



No comments:
Post a Comment