Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Monday, December 1, 2014

The Thankful Game, Part 1

The thankful game...call me late to the party or just trying to do things a little differently. (It's both, I assure you.) Either way, I'm thankful today for so many things...how do you choose??! Okay, here we go...today, I am thankful for my sweet boy, my baby Bart. He is a treasure and gift to me every single day. Though I could do without his newfound squeals, I will take them, every one, for it means that when nap time comes, I can sing him our song, and he will snuggle in close. And when nap time is over, he will hold his arms out and give me the biggest grin, and he will put his forehead to mine and move in for kisses. He is the sweetest baby I know, and everyone loves his disposition...how could they not? My heart still longs for my Aaron....for Bart's twin brother to be here living life with us, too. But God knew what I needed, and He knows so much better than I...He is trustworthy and kind, and here is yet another thing for which to be thankful. Thank you, Lord, for giving me Bart to hold in my arms...my heart is full of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment